Your website just got a fanbase.
We have received your information. We are currently taking a look at your website, kicking its tires, lifting up the hood and and evaluating the engine. Some of us are preparing a welcome party for your site, ordering balloons and banners and a cake with the URL written in frosting on the top.
So here’s what happens now:
- We’ll do an initial assessment of your site, based on what you’ve submitted.
- Within one day, a member of our onboarding team will reach out to you to set up a quick, 15-minute phone call.
- During the call, we’ll learn more about you, your goals, and your site, so we can match you up with the perfect Dedicated Web Developer.
- After the call, we’ll undergo our patentend (not really) onboarding process for your site and introduce you to your Dedicated Web Developer. You two will become fast friends and share holiday cards for years to come.
- You will feel a sense of relief and elation, because you’ve put your digital baby in good hands.
We will talk to you soon.